CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-Serious -Make jokes (do not ask me whether it's funny) -Ambivert (depending on the situation) -Playful -Happy go lucky

Persona Analysis:

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello everybody!!!

Greetings to everyone, there is no need formalities. I believe most people recognize me as Amin (More details on 'About Me'). So, talking about myself, I am the eldest among my siblings. My dad works as free lance consultant (believe me, he has multiple talents which quite amusing), whereas my mum is a public relation officer at PERKESO (She is the greatest mum in the whole wide world).
I am actually quite optimistic and flexible person (No, I am not a contorist) that really helps me to adapt in any environment (I think). Maybe I'm not that handsome compared to Brad Pitt or The Jonas Brothers, but hey, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Oh yeah, I am family man. I put my family as my priority. Another thing is, I got the feeling which I can change the world with my own bare hands in the future. I don't know how, but it is just a matter of time. Before I forget, guardian is the definition of my name (Muhaimin). I always believe that "It's not what I am underneath but, what I do that defines me". By this I mean, action speaks louder than word. Until then, you will have more than meets the eyes later. See ya!

0 comments:

Followers