CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-Serious -Make jokes (do not ask me whether it's funny) -Ambivert (depending on the situation) -Playful -Happy go lucky

Persona Analysis:

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Friday, April 10, 2009

Get Your Game On!

Hey guys (and girls of course!), long time no see, I’ve been gone through trial and triumph. Believe me, it’s really a damn moment for me. Sigh, whatever it is, let bygones be bygones. Ok, get to our topic for our discussion, what kind of game that I’m talking about? It is one of my most favourite games. Can’t guess it huh? It is……. Yu Gi Oh!!! Fantastic! Bombastic! Fun! Ecstatic! World wide phenomenon! And of course, full of traps and tricks….
Tricky you say? Yup! It is a game requires 40 cards minimum and 80 cards maximum (Oh you can get it at the Play Station & Computer Games shop.). The categories of the cards are divided into three, that is monster, spell and trap cards. There is no limit of cards entrance for each category (because it’s up to your strategy! Daaa…). To play it, you have to go through 6 phases; Standby Phase (SP), Main Phase 1 (MP1), Battle Phase (BP), Main Phase 2 (MP2) and End Phase (EP). Obviously, battle phase is the best phase for me as I can use my monster to attack my opponent’s Life Point (LP). Aiya, I forgotten to explain what is LP, LP is actually the indicator of your life point that starts from 8000 (or whatever value you and your opponent agree) and if you hit the zero, you lose the game. For spell and trap, both aspects meant to enhance the attack and defense of your monster and decrease the power of your opponent’s threat from the other side.
Now, what interests me, it’s about the various strategies we can play, either rely wholly on the monsters, spells or trap cards. You can somehow know what your opponent trying to do and you can manipulate the outcome of the duel. If you can do it, you are truly a duelist (maybe the recognition you can get it from the official tournament). So, I can see this game can be practice for me to do analysis of my path in life generally and realize that not everything will work as your opponent has a better luck than you. There is even a series of anime series based on this game but some of the rules and regulations have been altered in that game so that the main character can win against the evil. I also have its emulator (copy from Izzat, thanks dude) in my laptop. Haha, that’s all folks! I want to have plenty rest to recover from my fever and ha…ha…hachoom! my running nose. Not to mention my cough as well. So, what are you guys waiting for? Get your game on!

0 comments:

Followers